Guaranteed trust is priceless.
Our vision is a future where trust is easy to prove enabling strangers to trust each other and interact with confidence.
Lack of trust and human biases affect us all - but hit those already disadvantaged, refugees and migrants hardest.
We aim to provide easy to use, user centric services to facilitate trust in any interaction between strangers in both professional and personal aspects of their lives.
We help people improve their life situation by gathering their ratings and reviews built at any service, without their password, and allowing them to instantly prove they are trustworthy - again and again.
Our core team has impressive experience designing, building and deploying technical solutions to tomorrow’s problems. We understand the technological and human challenges and advantages of moving to a trust-based world and have the passion and commitment to match.
Our tech helps people increase their social status by providing individuals and organisations a blockchain credit score they can prove they own and they can grant others a once off view.
- People should own not only their data, but more importantly their reputation that they’ve invested time, money, sweat and tears building.
- Someone’s reputation belongs to them and should be transferable between online and offline services.
- People should be able to leverage their online reputation to prove they are trustworthy and improve their life situation.
- People should no longer be discriminated against because of antiquated techniques of evaluating trustworthiness, such as reference/credit/background checks and checking their country of previous employment.
- We acknowledge that everyone relies on human biases to function - but unbiased third party verified skills and reputation can and should help reduce unfair human biases within application processes.
Online peer to peer services mission
- Nobody should have to signup untrusted on a new website when trust can flow between online websites. They should be able to bring their ratings and reviews from other relevant websites with them. And they shouldn't have to provide their personal information which maybe sold or stolen when they can prove they are trustworthy.
- Online peer to peer service providers should no longer have to suffer churn and dis-engagement of their zero starred users. Instead they should request to view verified ratings and reviews of their signups from other relevant websites on signup.
- All employers should be able to offer equal employment opportunities based on skills verified by an unbiased third party, instead of instantly ruling skilled candidates out based on factors like country of previous employment.
- Employers and recruiters should no longer have to rely solely on unreliable CVs (85% of recruiters found lies on CVs*) and time consuming reference and background checks (77% of employers uncovered an issue with a candidate's background that would not have been caught without checks*).
- Employers and recruiters should request to view verified skill ratings and reviews of their job applicants in a single click.
- Migrants and new renters should be able to use their impartial, socially verified online ratings and reviews as guests as proof they are good tenants. They should not be ruled ruled out of the rental market due to lack of local rental references.
- Estate agents and landlords should request to view verified impartial, socially verified online ratings and reviews of their rental applicants in a single click.
Every successful team has values and principles, and our team is no different. We've built, and continue to refine, our core principles:
We aim to exceed expectations in everything we do - from our altruistic aims to our UI.
We strive to ensure everyone in our team has clarity on the impact of their efforts.
Focus on the core
You won't find features you don't want getting in the way. We focus on the most important thing: trust between strangers. In the most simple and elegant way as possible.
Like any elite sport team we're focused on continual improvement and revisiting every feature and interaction. We listen to our customers and monitor the metrics to make sure we're creating the best possible experience for you.
Get out of the way
The less you use our services the better. Our product is focused on taking as little of your time as possible so you can get on with your life.
I have long known the value of online ratings, having been a private Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computer tutor since graduating 3rd in my year from Oxford University. I also became the UK's largest online ant (yes the insect) supplier selling on eBay and my website back in 2005. And I later successfully exited my web development company where, like tutoring, customer ratings and testimonials were key to securing new clients.
My Masters at Oxford University was sponsored by the UK Intelligence Service where I later worked, so I understand security and privacy.
But I didn't know how to put an individual's reputation back in their control, allowing them to leverage it to prove they are skilled/trustworthy.
With the advent of blockchain, I realised it was finally feasible to create a verified, trusted, distributed database storing individual's verified ratings only they have the key to prove they own.
My life mantra is to "make a significant improvement to the world I'm remembered for".
I know enabling people to own and leverage their online ratings and reviews they've invested time, money, sweat and tears building (which are fairer, quicker and more reliable than reference, credit and background checks) help improve peoples' life situations and make the world a more trusting place to live.
I migrated to Australia in 2016 with a job as Engineering Manager already secured.
However, I was unable to secure a long term rental in the CBD because of lack of local references, and kept losing apartments I was interested into locals.
My only (expensive!) option was to rent an Airbnb for four weeks where they didn't rely on unfair, unreliable and antiquated reference and background checks.
I had successfully stayed with 10+ "strangers" who wrote positive reviews about how I looked after their space.
It made me wonder if these socially verified rental references could help me secure an apartment, so I printed my Airbnb profile and reviews and handed it to my estate agent.
It worked, I secured a tenancy agreement!
I joined Reputationaire to help other people improve their life situation by proving they are trustworthy using online ratings and reviews they already own.
Our Team and Advisers
Check out our awesome Team and Advisers.